Let's get one thing straight: shopping for furniture and decor can be exhausting. So whether you've got a savvy eye for decor or you're like me (practically clueless) it can always pay off to find a way way to turn your place from drab to fab. I found Wayfair, I upgraded just about everything and I was able to save up a LOT of money (up to 70% off) in the process.
Weekend outings to the big box chain stores can be time consuming, tedious, expensive and exhausting lugging huge boxes to the car and back - so believe me I was thrilled when I signed up for Wayfair. You can find everything you need to upgrade, spice up or get festive around the home as well as fast/friendly delivery and savings like you wouldn't believe.
If you're not familiar - Wayfair, it is an online store where you can find all you need for your home at amazing savings (psst...Signup today and you can get up to 70% off!). If you need it, they have it: Furniture, Bed, Bath, Rugs, Decor, Lighting, Storage, Baby, Kids, Outdoor, Reno, Appliances and Pets - you could outfit your entire apartment, condo, home or cottage in a few quick clicks and save BIGTIME in the process.
A few other big perks:
- Join their email list and you can score massive deals up to 70% off
- Join Wayfair MyWay program and enjoy free shipping, Full Service Delivery and extra discounts
- Exclusive Products that will leave your friends asking "Where did you get that??"
- They have a MASSIVE resource for Room Ideas that will help the clueless decorators out there (like me) make our living space look amazing.
- Use the MyProjects feature to save items, group them and visualize a room before you buy
So, go ahead - click this link and join Wayfair (it's free!) and find out for yourself.
Also, don't forget to check out this list of cool decor for kids that we found at Wayfair!