This is a promoted post. We may receive a small compensation for publishing it, but we don't post anything we don't believe in personally.
Time to get Savvy on grocery shopping. We've compiled loads of mistakes that people are making everyday. If you shop at Wal Mart, Aldi, Target, Costco, Whole Foods or another local shop. Here are some tips to stop making mistakes and start winning at shopping.
1. Stop Buying Groceries & Making Nothing Back
You could be making back up to $25 a week with this app for continuing to do what you're already doing. That's right. Join the millions of Shopkickers who have earned over $68.5 million that they use to redeem free gift cards to shop at Starbucks, Amazon, Walmart, Sephora, Target, and more.
How to get started:
2. Walk into stores and open the app to earn your first kicks
3. Find items on the app and scan their barcodes to earn kicks
4. Purchase the items and scan your receipt to earn even more kicks
5. Redeem your kicks for Gift Cards
It's that easy - now you're ready so get to it and get some gift cards!
2. You're Probably Not Bundling
You have to make sure you're not just scouting for sales all of the time. Using sites like Survey Junkie is a great way to double up your efforts by "bundling" rewards.
Tell them what you think about some of the products you're seeing at your local supermarket and they'll make sure you're getting paid well with gift cards. Those $50 gift cards will definitely help cut your grocery bills way down.
3. Start Saving With All the Free Samples
It's smart to shop for deals. But it's even better to get exclusive deals before you walk into a store.
Shopper's Voice's online survey let's you earn coupons, free samples, and other special offers. That's right. Free product samples delivered right to your door that give you huge savings.
Lucky You. Right now they're accepting new applicants.
4. Know Which Brands are Most Cost Effective
You can use Inbox Dollars and learn about the new products that are cheaper but equal to the more expensive brands you might be using.
Best of all; it's free. You actually get paid to do this. It's always nice to find out about new brands and alternatives that are much better options than what you're currently using.
If you join now, you'll earn $5 for signing up.
5. Don't Buy Everything in Stores
Paribus has found over $20 million in savings for their users. If you shop online, Paribus will scan your email for receipts. Then look for price drops from any of its monitored stores. Paribus works to get you a refund for items if it finds a price drop that’s lower than what you paid.
Note: Paribus compensates us when you sign up for Paribus using the links we provided
Bonus: Take surveys and you may never have to pay for coffee again - plus get a chance at $1,000!
VIPVoice is giving you a chance to win $1000 and all you have to do is sign up.
Your chances won't stop there either. Filling out surveys with VIPVoice earns you great rewards and gives you chances to win things like electronics, vacations and, of course, cool cash prizes and pay for those daily lattes that you crave!
- Make up to $25/week with Shopkick on things you already buy Download iPhone OR Download Android)
- Start Bundling your savings using Survey Junkie
- Get Shopper's Voice's Exclusive Coupons & Free Samples
- Get $5 to find new products and share your opinions with Inbox Dollars
- Stop doing all your shopping in store. Paribus has found over $20 million in savings for their users. Sign up here.